Our mission is to show our troops deployed outside the USA that we care by sending packages, letters, and bulk items to them during their deployment. 100% of your donations go to our troops.
Operation Shoebox USA, is a 501 c (3) non profit organization.
What we do:
- “We Care” Packages: Handmade with love, these signature Shoebox packages contain handwritten letters and useful supplies.
- Wounded Warrior Bags: For injured warriors, these handy book bags are filled with essentials (change of clothes, hygiene bag, calling card, get well card, etc.) for use during hospital stays or while they’re in transit.
- Kids Stuff: Small toys and school supplies are sent to troops in conflict areas. These supplies are distributed by our troops and aid in their humanitarian efforts with children where they are deployed.
- Adopt a Troop: Individuals and organizations in the USA are paired with individual service members deployed outside the USA, providing support through care packages and letters.
- Troops for Teachers: Teachers and classrooms pair up with individual service members, providing invaluable teaching moments and wonderful connections between students, teachers, and soldiers deployed outside the USA.
- The Incredible Bulk: Large amounts of useful items (coffee, books, large bottles of shampoo, body wash, etc.) are bulk shipped to units that can best use them.
- Troops Groups: Operation Shoebox encourages, works with, and coordinates with groups interested in lending their support.
Interested? Here are three easy ways you can help:
- Donate (useful items, money for postage and to purchase supplies)
- Volunteer (time or a skill)
- Tell your friends (the more the merrier)
Become part of over 1,300 dedicated volunteers assisting in this vital mission. Without your support, Operation Shoebox couldn’t accomplish what it does.